Friday, July 5, 2013

birthday and some other stuff

hey it's finally the week end!, so how was your 4th of july? I hope it was much better then mine, I didn't do anything since I had to go to some summer courses (sucks doesn't it???)
well at least I can take comfort of the fact that my birthday is 2 days from now

I'm pretty much looking for it, me and my friends will go to a burgers resturant and then go get our hair and nails done! I just can't wait for that!

well. I just finished watching the last vampire dairies ep. and come on I hate when they do those sort of stuff!!! keep everything still open and make a main character do something big and then they're like
 'oh yeah we're going on a break, so f*** you, see you in 3 monthes'

at least you can count on the doctor not to do that.

ok I'm show skipping, but come on you know I'm right about it.
and this is just a random gif I fell inlove with

No comments:

Post a Comment