Monday, September 16, 2013

didn't see the pretty little liars end? DO NOT LOOK. SPOILER.

Oh my dear god.
I trusted Pretty little liars to not do this to me.
I got Moffet for this crap!!
Ezra? Really?
I know I'm a bit late and honestly I shouldn't even know it yet, I was having a debate with a girl from this ambulance place I volunteer at and this was after the argument on who do I think is red coat and who do I think is A, she looked me in the eyes after she knew 100% I did not know this, and with all her evilness said 'of course you don't think that, you didn't see that Ezra is -A'
I'm sure my mouth was open so widely you could get on elephant in there
I'm not going to even tell you how disappointed I am, because honestly I'm not, I mean this was the best twist there could ever be.
Once again I'm in an abusive relationship with a writer, first Moffet who once he made sure you loved a character he would dedicate a spacial to kill her\him\them. And now this!
I see a pattern. And a really not pretty one.
I don't even know how to end this.

I'm just....

No comments:

Post a Comment